Monday, May 17, 2010

Zombie in Drag vs Catty Shack!

Last week, whilst I made sandwiches and smoothies for Linfield kiddies, a drag show in a little place in Portland that was ZOMBIE THEMED occurred. I'm devastated, but I take solace in the fact that this existed at all, in the universe. Somehow, somewhere, its magic has rubbed off on me...it's some sort of Buddhist karma idea that way. Right? Right?!

Anyways, I would just like to say that I'm really not at all in bad mood though all of my blogs are pretty pessimistic, but the only time I feel like writing/ can be creative at all is when I have something to complain about! A good female complaint story really gets my creative juices flowing.

I just finished my french oral final, now I just have to do my essay and other essay and test and other essay! Woot! the end is....well, it exists now, anyways.

Oh and the Philip/ Me thing is official now I guess, though we really were before anyways. Just keeping everybody (3 followers) updated.
Anybody else notice that Family Guy just isn't funny anymore? Eh? eh?

Time to practice guitar and make a condom poster out of procrastination!


Ok, so since I just made this blog yesterday, I thought I might as well add to it rather than make a whole new one.
My anthro advisor/ social theory prof gave me a CD of Xavier Rudd and now I am obsessed. Not just of this random Australian(?) musician but of becoming the pet of the SoAn department. I WILL live on the couch in there, I WILL paint on their wall, and I WILL be adored.
Creepy new life goals are so invigorating.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment